what we do
A plain English expert, message matters can give your organisation greater corporate cut-through by communicating more effectively. We do so through advice, project management, content development and training. We have expertise both across the communication spectrum and across many different sectors.
Confident in pushing the creative boundaries, we can open new perspectives on communication while respecting your project brief, and your budget.
Whatever your organisational goals for 2016, our promise is that we will help you to connect, convince and engage.
We work with you to define:
- who your target audience is
- what their information needs are
- how best to shape the corporate message for your audience
- how to deliver the message with maximum impact
We produce communication that convinces by:
- capturing your message clearly and succinctly and presenting it upfront
- speaking directly to your audience in words they understand
- demystifying difficult concepts so these can be readily understood
- using storytelling techniques where useful to add that important human dimension
engaging (the hard part)
We engage your target audience by:
- focusing on how your scheme or promotion will benefit them (what's in it for me?)
- communicating with flair and humour
- making it easy and interesting for your audience to give feedback and get involved
- closing the loop through presenting the organisational response to the feedback received
Call message matters on 0414 482 021 to start the conversation (and the client conversion).